Floryn. Floryn is a Latin unisex baby name that means ‘flourishing’ or ‘blooming flower.
What name means beautiful blossom?
Ayana. Learn about the name Ayana. With African roots, Ayana means “beautiful flower.” It’s a nature-inspired name with a happy, creative ring to it.
What girl name means blossom?
This name comes from the Italian name for the hyacinth flower. This girl’s name has Hebrew, Slavic, Czech origins and it means “flower” or “blossom.” Heather is a flower name for girls and has English roots. This name is a perfect botanical name for parents that are looking for a girl’s name that’s not too flowery.
What does Alora mean?
The meaning of Alora is ‘my beautiful dream’ or ‘dreamer’. In Latin, the name means ‘a bay tree’. It is pronounced phonetically as ‘a-lora’. … In Latin, the name can be translated to mean ‘the Lord is my light’.
What name means God’s flower?
Diantha as a name is considered to be a modern blend of Diana, the divine huntress, and Anthea, the classical Greek goddess. When given as a name, Diantha means ‘a beautiful flower of the skies’. In Latin origin, this name means ‘God flower’.
What name means white flower?
13. Blanchefleur. ‘Blanchefleur’ has a French origin and it means ‘white flower’.
What is the prettiest flower name?
Top 10 Most Beautiful Flowers In The World
- Water Lily. The queen of all aquatic flowers, water lilies have 70 different species in the world. …
- Bleeding Heart. This flower manages to catch the attention of every person with its beautiful heart shape. …
- Cherry Blossom. …
- Bird of Paradise. …
- Dahlia. …
- Lotus. …
- Orchid. …
What name means yellow flower?
1) Begonia (French origin), this isn’t a very common baby girl name, it is beautiful nonetheless. 2) Calla (Greek origin), this yellow flower inspired baby girl name means “beauty”.
What baby name means flower?
The cutest flower baby names for your baby girl:
- Acacia: Friendship, love and beauty.
- Blossom: To bloom.
- Clementine: Peace and happiness.
- Clover: Luck!
- Dahlia: Of Scandinavian origin, meaning Dahl’s flower.
- Fleur: French for flower.
- Lily-Rose: Johnny Depp and Vanessa Paradis’ daughter’s name! …
- Posy: A bunch of flowers.
What does the name Aster mean?
The name Aster means ‘star’ and comes from Ancient Greek. As a surname, the meaning of Aster refers to ‘wealth and power’. … The name Aster is also very famous among botanists, to whom Aster is the name of a type of flower named because they look like stars.
Are there female Alora?
Alora Origin and Meaning
The name Alora is a girl’s name meaning “the Lord is my light”. Alora feels like a hybrid name – part authentic, part synthetic – maybe because it is. It squeaked onto the Top 1000 in 2017 as part of the trend for girls’ names starting and ending with A, but it has since dropped out again.
What names mean dreamer?
84 Baby Names Meaning Dream
|Kalpana||Idea; Imagination; Fancy; Dream like||Girl|
|Kanasu||Kanasu means Dream, Dreamy||Girl|
|Khamari||African,Caribbean Prince or Moonlight; Dreamer||Boy|
|Lorien||A God of Dreams, a name invented by Tolkien||Boy|
How many girls are names Alora?
Alora was the 601st most popular girls name. In 2020 there were 479 baby girls named Alora. 1 out of every 3,656 baby girls born in 2020 are named Alora.
What name means heavenly flower?
Leilani is Hawaiian in origin and means ‘heavenly flower’.
What is the best flower name?
Top 10 flower names: photos
- iStock.com / Syntheticmessiah. 1 / 10. Lily. …
- iStock.com / PeskyMonkey. 2 / 10. Holly. …
- iStock.com / hikmetkilic. 3 / 10. Jasmine. …
- iStock.com / malerapaso. 4 / 10. Daisy. …
- iStock.com / schnuddel. 5 / 10. Poppy. …
- iStock.com / SchulteProductions. 6 / 10. …
- iStock.com / AntiMartina. 7 / 10. …
- iStock.com / schnuddel. 8 / 10.
What Greek name means flower?
2 Jacynthe Flower name; Variant of Hyacinth. 1 Janthina Violet; Flower.