What do you write on funeral flowers for Nanna?
What to write on funeral flowers for Grandma
- Thank you for being there for me in darkness and in light. Miss you always.
- Grandma, your love and compassion turned me into a better person and for this I am grateful.
- I will always carry in my heart fond memories of you dear Grandma.
- You were my guiding light and inspiration.
What should the card say on funeral flowers?
It doesn’t need to be too long, just something simple but heartfelt, like the examples below:
- Forever loved and sadly missed.
- Always remembered.
- In loving memory.
- Forever in our hearts.
- With our sorrow and sympathy.
- Our condolences and sorrow.
- May your soul rest in peace.
- In sadness we say goodbye.
What do you write in a grandma’s funeral card?
What to write on funeral flowers for grandma or grandad
- A prayer, a flower, a candle, and sad tears of pain on your grave, our dear grandfather/grandmother.
- I would like to offer you and your family our deepest and most sincere condolences, and may the soul of your grandmother/grandfather rest in peace.
Do you write your name on funeral flowers?
First things first, you must begin by addressing the card to the individual you wish to comfort. Equally, when signing off your message, include your name so that the receiver knows whom the flowers/message are from. Try to keep messages short and sweet, as a hand written card often accompanies funeral flowers.
What do you write on a flower card?
Put a smile on the recipients’ face with one of these flower card messages:
- I hope these flowers brighten your day!
- When you see these blooms, remember I’m thinking of you!
- Sending joy your way today!
- I just wanted to send you a smile today.
- Have a gorgeous day!
- Sending you good vibes.